Fisetin is a naturally occurring flavonoid and, like other polyphenols such as Resveratrol, a sirtuin-activating compound. Fisetin is a natural senolytic product that can selectively reduce senescent cells and dial back their inflammatory proteins. Damaged senescent cells are toxic to the body and accumulate with age. Fisetin is 100% natural, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. Fisetin can be found in traces in foods such as strawberries, grapes, apples, mangoes, kiwis, tomatoes, and cucumbers.
Our pure Fisetin is an honest single-ingredient supplement in a clinically relevant dosage to support an extended healthy lifespan:
- Potent Senolytic
- Neurologic Protection
- Happy Healthy Aging
Studies have used doses of Fisetin ranging from 50mg to 2,5g over the course of a day. Nutritional experts form our network take 500mg twice a day. We do the same.
- Fisetin is a senotherapeutic that extends health and lifespan
- Natural product found to reduce the level of damaged cells in the body caused by aging
- Fisetin Protects PC12 Cells from Tunicamycin-Mediated Cell Death
- Fisetin and luteolin protect human retinal pigment epithelial cells from oxidative stress-induced cell death and regulate inflammation
- Beneficial role and function of fisetin in skin health via regulation of the CCN2/TGF-β signaling pathway
- Neuroprotective Effects of Fisetin in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases
- Dietary flavonoid fisetin for cancer prevention and treatment
- Fisetin prevents the aging-associated decline in relative spectral power of α, β and linked MUA in the cortex and behavioral alterations
- Fisetin: An anticancer perspective
- Senolytic drugs: from discovery to translation
- The senolytic drug fisetin mitigates age‐related bone density loss
Leave your email and we will let you know once available again.