Nicotinamide mononucleotide, or NMN, is a precursor to NAD+, a coenzyme which is seen to increase healthy lifespans by reducing oxidative stress, supporting an efficient cellular metabolism, and maintaining a strong and healthy propagation of DNA. Like Nicotinamide Riboside (NR), NMN is a derivative of Niacin (Vitamin B3), is 100% natural, non-GMO, vegan, and gluten-free. NMN can be found in traces in foods such as broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, edamame, and avocado and is produced in big quantities through enzymatic or chemical synthesis.
Our pure NMN is an honest single-ingredient supplement in a clinically relevant dosage to support an extended healthy lifespan:
- High Cellular Energy
- Daily DNA Repair
- Happy Healthy Aging
As Harvard geneticist David Sinclair, Ph.D. puts it: “You can think of Resveratrol as the accelerator pedal for the sirtuin genes and the NMN as the fuel.” Dr. Sinclair takes 1 gram of NMN every morning with a glass of water and pairs it with the same amount of trans-Resveratrol. We do the same.
- Scientists unveil a giant leap for anti-aging
- Natural compound reduces signs of aging in healthy mice
- Critical step found in DNA repair and cellular aging
- Slc12a8 is a nicotinamide mononucleotide transporter
- Study suggests method for boosting growth of blood vessels and muscle
- Rewinding the Clock - A Harvard Report
- Impairment of an Endothelial NAD+-H2S Signaling Network Is a Reversible Cause of Vascular Aging
- This Compound Can Reverse Aging in Mice. Will It Work in People?
- Comparative proteomic analysis identifies biomarkers for renal aging
- Long-Term Administration of Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Mitigates Age-Associated Physiological Decline in Mice
- NAD+ intermediates: The biology and therapeutic potential of NMN and N
- Effect of oral administration of NMN on clinical parameters in healthy Japanese men
- Dramatic (COVID-19 associated) Cytokine Storm Reversal with an Over the Counter NMN Cocktail
- The elusive NMN transporter is found
- Long-term administration of NMN mitigates age-associated physiological decline in mice
- NMN supplementation rescues cerebromicrovascular endothelial function and improves cognitive function in aged mice
- Reversal of endothelial dysfunction by NMN via extracellular conversion to nicotinamide riboside
- NMN mitigates the age-associated physiological decline in mice during normal aging